DUNK Pro Monster Kit - LIMITED EDITION
Our newest pro kit, DUNK, is a power-packed skill builder in a tiny package! This little round blank slate is infinitely customizable and can be used either as a stand-alone puppet or as a head in conjunction with another body or clothes. This kit, when properly assembled, will provide its new owner with a high-quality hand-and-rod puppet that they can feel proud to use in their next live or video project. Recommended for 15 and up.
Mix and match your fur to your fleece to create your own unique combination!
THIS KIT CONTAINS RAZOR BLADES. PLEASE USE CAUTION.
*Actual fabric color may appear different in person, due to your screen's settings.
- One folder containing patterns and instructions
- One roll of ½” Reticulated Foam
- One cut of Luxury Fur
- One cut of Nylafleece™ (a type of "Puppet Fleece" similar to "Antron")
- One length of 7mm boning
- One length of ½” boning casing
- One sheet of heavy duty chipboard
- One sheet of extra thin plywood
- One piece of Craft Velour
- One pair of safety eyes
- One piece of XLPE Foam
- One block of polyfoam
- One spool of thread
- One length of polyfoam rod
- One piece of duck cloth
- One cut of athletic mesh
- One length of black gaff tape wrapped around a pencil
- One length of steel armature wire
- One small bag of straight pins
- Three sewing needles
- Three Single Edge Razor Blades - EXTREMELY SHARP!
You will also need:
- A pencil or chalk in a contrasting color to your fabric
- A permanent felt marker (e.g. - a Sharpie)
- Sharp scissors
- Glue (we recommend contact cement like Weldwood or Barge, but hot glue is an acceptable alternative)
- A sewing machine (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- A heavy duty wire hanger (OPTIONAL)