Our pro kit, HUBBUB, offers a greater challenge, along with a greater reward. This kit, when properly assembled, will provide its new owner with a high-quality hand-and-rod puppet that they can feel proud to use in their next live or video project. Recommended for 15 and up.
Be advised that this kit recommends the use of a sewing machine.
THIS KIT CONTAINS RAZOR BLADES. PLEASE USE CAUTION.
*Actual fabric color may appear different in person, due to your screen's settings.
- One folder containing patterns and instructions
- One roll of ½” Reticulated Foam
- One cut of Nylafleece™ (official "Puppet Fleece" formerly known as "Antron")
- One length of 7mm boning
- One length of ½” boning casing
- One sheet of heavy duty chipboard
- One sheet of extra thin plywood
- One piece of Craft Velour
- One pair of safety eyes
- One piece of XLPE Foam
- One block of polyfoam
- One spool of thread
- One length of steel armature wire
- One piece of duck cloth
- One cut of stretch satin
- One length of rope
- One length of black gaff tape wrapped around a pencil
- Two steel washers
- One small bag of straight pins
- Three sewing needles
- Three Single Edge Razor Blades - EXTREMELY SHARP!
You will also need:
- A pencil or chalk in a contrasting color to your fabric
- A permanent felt marker (e.g. - a Sharpie)
- Sharp scissors
- Glue (we recommend contact cement like Weldwood or Barge, but hot glue is an acceptable alternative)
- A sewing machine (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- A heavy duty wire hanger (OPTIONAL)