YAWP Pro Monster Kit
Our YAWP kit takes the pro kit a step beyond. You will learn to work with fur and large patterns to create your own ‘live hand’ monster puppet. Will you make it fuzzy and cute, frazzled and scary, or something completely new? It’s totally up to you! Recommended for 15 and up.
Be advised that this kit recommends the use of a sewing machine.
THIS KIT CONTAINS RAZOR BLADES. PLEASE USE CAUTION.
*Actual fabric color may appear different in person, due to your screen's settings.
- One folder containing patterns and instructions
- One roll of ½” reticulated foam
- One cut of of luxury shag fur
- One length of Rigilene boning
- One sheet of heavy duty chipboard
- One sheet of extra thin plywood
- One piece of black craft velour
- One cut of muslin fabric
- One pair of large black eyes
- One small piece of XLPE foam
- One block of polyfoam
- One length of 1” elastic
- 20" of black gaff tape wrapped onto a pencil
- One small bag of straight pins
- One spool of thread
- Three sewing needles
- Three single edge razor blades - EXTREMELY SHARP!
You will also need:
- A colored pencil or chalk (in a contrasting color to your fabric)
- A permanent felt marker (e.g. - a Sharpie)
- Sharp scissors
- Contact cement (we recommend Weldwood or Barge, but hot glue is an acceptable alternative)
- Sewing machine (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)